Kofluence Tech. Private Limited (previously known as Kofluence Tech LLP) (“Kofluence” or “Company” or “We” or “Our” or “Us”), including its affiliates, respects your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information of its users – buyers, sellers, collaborators and other visitors browsing the website as well as affiliates, influencers and other collaborators interacting with Kofluence (“Users” or “You”). We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we collect while accessing the offerings including Data-driven influencer marketing, social listening, creator discovery, workflow management and reporting (“Services”) on Kofluence’s websites, mobile sites or mobile applications (“Platform”).
- The information collected from You by the Company may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”). The SPI Rules define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise; and
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter.
- In the course of providing Services to You through the Platform, We may collect the following:
- Personal Identifiable Information such as your name, phone number, profile picture, username, password, e-mail address when You register on the Platform.
- Information provided by You on your social media account, which will be linked with the account created by You on Our Platform, information disclosed therein including but not limited to username as provided by You at the time of sign-up, and publicly available data of those social media accounts such as any posts, comments, likes posted on such accounts, any personal information provided in Your private profile of such accounts and other information that may be required or be related to rendering the Services in an efficient and timely manner.
- With Your permission, We may automatically collect some information about Your hardware devices when You access the Platform. For example, when You utilize Our Platform, We may collect Your IP address and the type of mobile device/computer/laptop You use and Your geographic location. Most devices allow You to prevent location data from being sent to Us and We honor Your settings. We may also collect information about Your activity on the Platform, such as information about Your account usage, as well as information about how You interact with the Platform (collectively, “User Data”). We may combine this automatically gathered information with other information, including Personal Information we have collected about You.
- If you permit cookies on Your browser, We may receive, and store certain types of information known as “cookies” when You access the Platform.
- Communications between You and Kofluence.
- Company will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without Your consent.
- In order to provide Services through the Platform, We may require the User to provide Us with certain information that personally identifies himself. Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
- Contact data (such as email address, phone number and call recording); and
- Demographic data (such as time zone, postal address and location details); and
- If the User communicates with Us, for example, via e-mail, registers with Us, any information provided in such communication may be collected by Us.
- Financial data (such as account details, e-wallet details, bank account or credit or debit card details or other payment instrument details etc.) that User may have provided Us while using the Services provided by the Platform.
- When You make Your profile on Our Platform, You can share with Us additional information, such as details of Your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about You. By choosing to provide this information, You consent to Our processing of that information.
- All such information is stored or used for processing Services. However, We may use this information to share with You additional and/ or upcoming information regarding the Services offered by the Platform.
- Prior to any direct marketing or commercial operation (for example for sending the newsletters or commercial offers), We will first obtain User’s consent, either when creating account on the Platform or later by indicating Your choice in account settings. User will always have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time, directly by clicking on the unsubscribe link available on each email received, by modifying his account settings, or by contacting Us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In accordance with the applicable laws, User has the right to access, to rectify and to object data concerning them. User can access and change their profile picture, display name and User profile password provided when account is created through the account page or by contacting Us.
- We may disclose any information We may deem necessary, in Our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law. Such transfer or disclosure shall be for lawful purposes only. Further, such transfer or disclosure of Your sensitive personal information to other third parties shall only be done once it is ensured that the third party receiving such information has implemented the same level of security practices as we have.
Use of Personal Information
- We (and third-party data processors, vendors and hosting partners who may be acting on Our behalf) may collect, store and process Your personal data/ information for the following reasons:
- to make this Platform customized, to provide content tailored to individual requirements; to understand Your needs and provide You with improved products and Services, newsletters and other communications and to enable others to view submissions/posts and blogs of Users;
- to maintain any registered accounts that You may hold with Us and to provide You with updates or notifications of changes to Your account;
- for Our internal record keeping requirements including collection of anonymized details about visitors to Our website to compile aggregate statistics or produce internal reports;
- with Your agreement, to contact You about Our or Our business partners’ promotions, products and Services or other information which We think You may find interesting, offers, or for customer satisfaction purposes;
- for market research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes (including diagnosing technology problems which may be reported to Us); and
- for any purposes related to the above or where We have a legal right or duty to use or disclose Your personal data/ information (including for abuse, crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
- To better understand how Users access and use Our Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis;
- User posted content may be reused by Us to aggregate data about a particular activity or location and include it in consolidated formats.
- If We become aware that We have collected or been sent personal data/ information from a person who is under 18 (eighteen) years of age, without the consent of the parent or guardian, We will deactivate the relevant account as soon as is reasonably practicable by Us.
- Your personal information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
- Further, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of our Service, we also often conduct research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the personal information and other information provided to Us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and We may share this aggregate data with Our affiliates, agents, advertisers and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify You personally. We may also disclose aggregated User statistics in order to describe Our Service to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes (including providing advertising use cases to actual or potential advertisers).
Usage of Cookies
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files – "cookies" – that hold information which allows a website to recognise your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
- The security of User Data and Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the User Data and Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. All information gathered on Our Platform is securely stored. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. Such information may also be converted to physical form time to time, if deemed necessary. We take all necessary precautions to protect Your Personal Information both online and off-line, and implement reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Our business.
- For security from Your part, You should:
- if using a computer in a public location, always log out and close the website browser when You complete Your online session;
- keep Your account details and passwords private;
- avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Depending on the processing of Personal Information, the data may be subject to a different storage period.
- We do not sell Users Personal Information to any advertisers or any third party. We use Users Personal Data to display relevant advertisements, based on his preferences. We make reports related to the advertisement campaigns, in particular statistics, without any reference or information related to the personal information of visitors or Users of the Platform.