- Soared up the reach of campaign to 2X from initial plan and brought down the CPV by 50% of Industry Benchmark while achieving 130% higher views than expected!
Here are some insights on the Fintech industry, some tried and tested Influencer marketing strategy for Fintech brands, and Kofluence’s experience working with pioneers in the industry.
FinTech – where technology meets finance! FinTech is all about leveraging technology to improve and automate traditional financial services. It encompasses a wide range of software, mobile apps, and other technologies that aim to enhance the way we manage our finances. FinTech has revolutionised the way we interact with money, making financial services are becoming more accessible, faster, and more cost-effective than ever before.
But did you know that
90 percent of Fintech startups
The reason is their inability to package and market the fintech product to their audience.
Simplifying the Fintech language with Influencer Marketing
Fintech companies have been stepping up on innovations and using advanced technologies to launch new products
But did you know that 90 percent of Fintech startups haven’t been able to take off?
The reason is their inability to package and market the fintech product to their audience.
Influencer marketing is a powerful tool in the Fintech industry because it brings trust and authenticity to the marketing campaign. This is especially important when it comes to convincing people to invest their hard-earned money in a new Fintech application. By leveraging the trust and credibility of influencers, Fintech brands can connect with their audience on a more personal level and build long-term relationships. Influencer marketing is a winning strategy for Fintech companies, as it combines education, genuineness, connectivity, and exposure to create a holistic marketing approach.
Boosting business with FinTech Influencers
Your window to Millennials and Gen Z
Millennials constitute 34%, while GenZ accounts for 27% of India's population and both have made a clear presence in being users of fintech. With the Gen Z population being very active on social media platforms, influencer marketing makes it easier for brands to show up on the radar of their target audience, and stay ahead of the noise in an already saturated marketplace. Several offline and digital banks today harness the power of influencer marketing to reach a wider audience with higher earning potential but poor investment habits.
Build Trust Through Credibility and Authenticity
Influencer marketing is a potent tool for establishing credibility and authenticity as influencers enjoy a vast following that trusts their recommendations and interacts with their content regularly. In fact, studies show more than 60% of consumers rely on influencer recommendations when making a purchase decision. This form of marketing ensures higher reach, potential sales, and lasting impacts. Furthermore, social media content has a longer lifespan than print or broadcast content, boosting a brand's visibility and reach. Additionally, repurposing the content produced by influencers on your own marketing platforms is also an option.
Improved ROI and Analytics
Influencer marketing provides accurate data on customer behaviour, allowing you to measure key aspects of marketing campaigns like ROI, impressions, and engagement rates. This data can help you make product improvements and analyze the influencer's performance. In addition, influencers offer user-generated content at a reasonable cost compared to traditional in-studio video production. Brands can repurpose the same content as social ads to boost web traffic, social media traffic, and sales.
Attract Higher Engagements
Sales run on recommendations now more than ever. Fintech influencers are trusted by their audience through the consistency and credibility they have been building over the years. Fintech influencer content boosts audience engagement while also driving other actions like clicks to your fintech brand’s social profile, visits to the websites, application downloads and more.
How is Kofluence changing the FinTech marketing landscape?
Kofluence closely worked with India’s leading Fintech brands
- Ultraviolette took the internet by storm by launching the F77 Space Edition with limited units that were sold out in less than 2 minutes while the Twitter campaign garnered over 4M impressions in just 4 hours!
- This Twitter campaign was Trending at #1 with hashtags #SpaceBoundF77 and #F77SpaceEdition, even beating the Asia Cup India team squad announcement with 3500+ influencer retweet amplification.
- By collaborating with 5000+ nano influencers, we not only generated engaging content around Dabur’s jingle but also achieved an impressive 123% higher CPM than the industry benchmark, effectively promoting not one, but two Dabur products : Dabur Vedic Tea and Dabur Honey!
- Through an iconic revival of Sunny Deol’s & popular late actor, Puneeth Raj Kumar, Kofluence helped Dunzo launched an ad campaign #TareekhPeTareekhChallenge garnering millions of views.
- We went live with 1000+ content and garnered a remarkable 9.3% engagement and 10M impressions.
- Kofluence and Flipkart came together to create #The25thHour campaign which generated intrigue with the question “What would you do if you had an extra hour in a day?”
- We divided the campaign over two phases, one intended to increase intrigue and the other to focus on the ‘Galanz’ product launch
- Unique UGC style content coupled with celeb involvement propelled the campaign, garnering over 15M Impressions.
- PharmEasy, India’s growing online pharmaceutical and healthcare service provider trusted Kofluence to amplify their marketing message of “Quick delivery made easy with PharmEasy”.
- We leveraged a winning combo of 30+ handpicked YouTube & Instagram content creators for this campaign.
- Our campaign catered to a high number of organic app installs for the brand.
Mirae Asset joined hands with Kofluence to amplify the newest addition to their product portfolio – mStock, with the aim of driving brand awareness and account openings on their platform
- To begin with, we leveraged core finance channels active on YouTube with a subscriber base of 100k+, to talk about the product features.
- We then activated Twitter Influencers, with an average follower base of 50k+, to throw light on their personal experience with the platform
- The campaign helped mStock gain significant traction among target audiences, resulting in a 10X increase in their overall app downloads
- Star Health Insurance seeked our infleuncer expertise in running their campaign #GiftStarHealth keeping reach and awareness as their objectives.
- The campaign was run during Diwali and New Year season and garnered a total of 14.5 million views which is 100% more than the proposed view count.
- This Kofluence facilitated campaign pulled in great traction while providing 2X ROI for the brand through better reach.
- One of India’s top luxury ethnic wear brands, Koskii partnered with Kofluence for increasing brand awareness over social media.
- We went live with 60 creators uploading reels doing the hookstep of a trending reel audio wearing iconic outfits from Koskii.
- The campaign garnered 6% engagement and 75% positive comments.
- Kofluence teamed up with Games24x7 and helped RummyCircle establish influencer marketing as an integral part of their marketing strategy towards both brand awareness and lead generation.
- With the help of the onboarded content creators, the team was able to get a significant amount of acquisitions and reduce the CPA considerably.
- The content went live across 18 states with 1000 creators.
- Hero MotoCorp wanted to explore influencer collaborations with Kofluence for better marketing penetration and signups.
- We crafted launch campaigns and test ride events to provide potential customers with an opportunity to experience the brand’s products in person.
- Successfully ran campaigns like #DirtBikeChallenge and #BoomWaliFeeling which generated over 45M reach.
- We deployed every category of creators from Nano to Mega, and drove maximum engagement both online and offline for Experience centre Test Drive events.
- Sugar Cosmetics wanted to launch their first-ever product collaboration with an exclusive Wonder Women range for women’s day campaign #EveryWomanIsAWonderWoman
- We activated 7,000+ Influencers for SUGAR Cosmetics with each of them spreading the message of women empowerment.
- The campaign’s contents achieved a great Comment to Like ratio of 8%
- Every creator shared inspiring stories & tagged 3 wonder women in their life to support the campaign’s messaging.
- Revital H partnered with Kofluence for Medtech influencer marketing aiming at creating brand awareness and driving conversion.
- Their multivitamin product was promoted by 28 influencers across YouTube
- Creators went live across 12 states with 7 content formats and generated good reach for the product impacting positIvely on sales.
INDmoney sought influencer expertise, tasking the team with maximizing their app install volumes, promoting users to log in as the 1st touchpoint and ultimately acquiring quality customers to invest in US stocks through their platform.
- The influencer marketing campaign activated 100+ creators across several tier 1 and metro cities, with a mix of different regional languages for a diversified impact.
- The outcome of the influencer marketing approach was that INDmoney could scale up their app registrations from 5% in month 1 to 30% in month 4. With 38M views on the 180+ content that went live, the brand could successfully bag 100K+ registrations through the campaign.