- Through an iconic revival of Sunny Deol’s & popular late actor, Puneeth Raj Kumar, Kofluence helped Dunzo launched an ad campaign #TareekhPeTareekhChallenge garnering millions of views.
- We went live with 1000+ content and garnered a remarkable 9.3% engagement and 10M impressions.
Med-teching all boxes
Here are some insights on the MedTech industry, how Med Tech are recruiting influencers to help in their business, and Kofluence’s experience working with pioneers in the industry.
MedTech industry is all about using technology to improve people’s health. It covers everything from tools and devices used to diagnose and treat diseases, to services and solutions that help people stay healthy. MedTech is at the intersection of healthcare and technology, connecting patient care with advanced tools and equipment.
Influencing the MedTech Sector with Experts
Medical technology sector has been quite slow to adopt digital change. With social media taking over, audiences are already connecting with healthcare influencers and participating in virtual communities online. Influencer marketing introduces these conversations on social media platforms while integrating education, awareness and promotion.
Credibility Sells Better
With something as critical as health, credibility plays the bigger game. Influencers, who have earned their audiences’ trust, come across as more trustworthy than even the most polished messaging from healthcare brands.
Healthcare topics are becoming increasingly popular on social media platforms like YouTube and Instagram. The public resorts to finding remedies and solutions on the internet and social media are where the answer to almost everything lies. Influencers make use of these online spaces to provide information on their personal health challenges and offer suggestions to their followers.
Medtech influencers add a personal nature to their way of sharing a healthcare journey which creates an emotional connection between the influencer and their followers. This makes it more likely for their followers to be buying customers of the products and services they recommend.
Finding Relevant Information
Patients often turn to social media to find emotional support and caregiver resources, or to learn about new treatments and technologies. An influencer endorsing a trustworthy medtech product can help narrow down their search and find a solution quicker.
The Rise of Medical Opinion by Social Media Influencers
MedTech and pharmaceutical companies now partner with patient influencers, who have built large followings based on their authenticity and relatability which helps the brands drive awareness and conversion on a higher scale.
Consumer businesses work with social media influencers to build trust and reliability for their products and services. While healthcare has been slow to adopt the influencer voice, MedTech influencers have had a huge hold over the target audience. Especially in an era dominated by fake news, these influential figures can enable healthcare and life science companies to elevate the patient voice in their communications, leading to a more patient‑centric brand.
Democratizing Social Influence
Social media platforms have democratized world the creation and spread of information. Anyone with a decent reach and audience engagement rate can express an opinion and share it with their followers. Their content extends to in‑depth customer reviews and highly personal stories that drive disease awareness.
Audience take consumer influencers as their trusted peers even when it comes to healthcare recommendations mostly because their content is more relatable, especially for patients who are less health literate. As a result, the most influential campaigns combine the voices of experts and consumer influencers.
How is Kofluence changing the MedTech marketing landscape?
Kofluence closely worked with India’s leading MedTech brands
- Kofluence and Flipkart came together to create #The25thHour campaign which generated intrigue with the question “What would you do if you had an extra hour in a day?”
- We divided the campaign over two phases, one intended to increase intrigue and the other to focus on the ‘Galanz’ product launch
- Unique UGC style content coupled with celeb involvement propelled the campaign, garnering over 15M Impressions.
- PharmEasy, India’s growing online pharmaceutical and healthcare service provider trusted Kofluence to amplify their marketing message of “Quick delivery made easy with PharmEasy”.
- We leveraged a winning combo of 30+ handpicked YouTube & Instagram content creators for this campaign.
- Our campaign catered to a high number of organic app installs for the brand.
- Gocolors was running a major campaign under the #GoodToGo where influencers were focusing on the festive looks
- The campaign aimed at spreading awareness about the attributes and quality of their new line of products through popular creators.
- Go Colors with Kofluence, executed a successful campaign #GoodToGoFestival with over 20 creators, delivering 1.3 M+ Views.
- Kofluence helped Meesho maximize their reach on Youtube and captivated audiences over a span of 6 months through 700+ high quality UGC content.
- Meesho campaigns touched new heights during the festive season, resulting in successful sales and an unforgettable brand campaign experience.
- We executed YT based campaign for Meesho with regional influencers for better market penetration. Multiple video collabs went live involving creators from different niche and genres for diversified impact.
- customers and increasing awareness about the benefits of using this services via a mix of mega, macro and celebrity chef influencers.
- We carefully curated a creator list with combination of medium and large influencers to drive a better CPM for the campaign.
- Kofluence is Swiggy Instamart’s preferred influencer platform partner, having driven 33K+ traffic to Swiggy Instamart through Kofluence run campaigns & contributing 10K+ new user orders.
- Dominos seeked influencer marketing for events throughout the year keeping the main objectives as brand awareness, engagement, and sales. The brand wanted to leverage the popularity of festivals and product launches to create buzz and excitement around Domino’s latest pizza offerings.
- By partnering with a diverse group of influencers across various social media platforms, the campaign successfully reached the brand’s TG – a younger, tech-savvy audience. Utilizing regional creators to amplify the messaging for festive campaigns and rigorous campaign performance analysis helped us deliver a pan-India influencer outreach programme for Dominos yielding amazing results.
- Kofluence is the exclusive influencer platform partner for Dominos, having delivered over 3000+ creator generated content around all major festivities and product launch campaigns!
Mirae Asset joined hands with Kofluence to amplify the newest addition to their product portfolio – mStock, with the aim of driving brand awareness and account openings on their platform
- To begin with, we leveraged core finance channels active on YouTube with a subscriber base of 100k+, to talk about the product features.
- We then activated Twitter Influencers, with an average follower base of 50k+, to throw light on their personal experience with the platform
- The campaign helped mStock gain significant traction among target audiences, resulting in a 10X increase in their overall app downloads
- Star Health Insurance seeked our infleuncer expertise in running their campaign #GiftStarHealth keeping reach and awareness as their objectives.
- The campaign was run during Diwali and New Year season and garnered a total of 14.5 million views which is 100% more than the proposed view count.
- This Kofluence facilitated campaign pulled in great traction while providing 2X ROI for the brand through better reach.
- One of India’s top luxury ethnic wear brands, Koskii partnered with Kofluence for increasing brand awareness over social media.
- We went live with 60 creators uploading reels doing the hookstep of a trending reel audio wearing iconic outfits from Koskii.
- The campaign garnered 6% engagement and 75% positive comments.
- Kofluence teamed up with Games24x7 and helped RummyCircle establish influencer marketing as an integral part of their marketing strategy towards both brand awareness and lead generation.
- With the help of the onboarded content creators, the team was able to get a significant amount of acquisitions and reduce the CPA considerably.
- The content went live across 18 states with 1000 creators.
- Hero MotoCorp wanted to explore influencer collaborations with Kofluence for better marketing penetration and signups.
- We crafted launch campaigns and test ride events to provide potential customers with an opportunity to experience the brand’s products in person.
- Successfully ran campaigns like #DirtBikeChallenge and #BoomWaliFeeling which generated over 45M reach.
- We deployed every category of creators from Nano to Mega, and drove maximum engagement both online and offline for Experience centre Test Drive events.
- Sugar Cosmetics wanted to launch their first-ever product collaboration with an exclusive Wonder Women range for women’s day campaign #EveryWomanIsAWonderWoman
- We activated 7,000+ Influencers for SUGAR Cosmetics with each of them spreading the message of women empowerment.
- The campaign’s contents achieved a great Comment to Like ratio of 8%
- Every creator shared inspiring stories & tagged 3 wonder women in their life to support the campaign’s messaging.
- Revital H partnered with Kofluence for Medtech influencer marketing aiming at creating brand awareness and driving conversion.
- Their multivitamin product was promoted by 28 influencers across YouTube
- Creators went live across 12 states with 7 content formats and generated good reach for the product impacting positIvely on sales.
INDmoney sought influencer expertise, tasking the team with maximizing their app install volumes, promoting users to log in as the 1st touchpoint and ultimately acquiring quality customers to invest in US stocks through their platform.
- The influencer marketing campaign activated 100+ creators across several tier 1 and metro cities, with a mix of different regional languages for a diversified impact.
- The outcome of the influencer marketing approach was that INDmoney could scale up their app registrations from 5% in month 1 to 30% in month 4. With 38M views on the 180+ content that went live, the brand could successfully bag 100K+ registrations through the campaign.